From the childhood, I had a dream to learn through engineering background which any of the item that I found in the environment. It also helped me to learn more and more till day to day life. That desire which finally achieved to a leading engineer. Ultimately the professional qualifications and experience brightened my career better.
I Have been working in the Embedded Systems Department of a Technology Solution Company in Sri Lanka since 2004. During my career ,I have worked as Developer, Engineer, Architect, Team Leader , Mentor and as well as some Managerial positions.
I have also supported top ranked Mobile Service Provider in the United States, Top ranked Department Stores in the United States with providing various POS related solutions and POS Hardware Monitoring Solutions. Furthermore I have worked with different types of device manufacturers including secure payment device manufactures with implementing device firmware solutions. This includes PCI certified firmware development.
The major experienced areas could be narrowed down as follows.
1. UPOS (OPOS, Java POS and POD for .NET) driver development and application integration.
2. Custom Device Optimized SDK Development.
3. Embedded Firmware Development (including secure firmware development).
4. PCI , SRED , PCI DSS
5. OS Porting ( Windows CE)
6. Application Development (C / C++ / Java / .NET) on Windows and Linux platforms.
7. Embedded Application Development ( Windows CE/ Android )